Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Other Identity

Yes, I am otherwise known as Gadget Girl! I admit it freely! I love a good gadget and have acquired quite a few. So I thought I would use Tuesdays to share a few of my favourite gadgets with you.

Today we have a newly acquired gadget... my new Mukka!!!!



I have been wanting one of these forever!! You put water in the bottom, espresso in the middle and milk in the top. Put it on the stove and 5 minutes later you have an amazing, creamy cup of Italian style cappuccino. Yum!!! I am quite the coffee geek, so this is a wonderful addition to all my other coffee paraphernalia! I will describe some of those in future posts!!

I hope you are all having a good week! The weather has been so nice here that it has been hard to find time to sit and do any knitting. Hopefully I will get to some in the next few days.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP