Monday, March 10, 2008

Cashmere

I have put up a new Coffee Condom in the shoppe. It is a mix of nylon and acrylic for durability, but has a touch of cashmere that makes it oh so soft!



I have been giving the business a lot of thought lately and have started working on an actual business plan. I figure if I want this to be a "real" business and move away from it being just a hobby, then I need a "real" business plan. It is a bit of a process to try to see where I really want to go with this, but it is such a learning experience. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is trying to get their business off the ground. Just google small business plan and you will come up with a ton of resources.

Well, off to knit and get a good nights sleep!!


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP