Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Cold Lake



Good COLD Morning!

It got down to 1C this morning! Isn't it still summer?!?

I took a bit of a blogging break to go up to Cold Lake to visit our friends. We were supposed to go camping, but events of the weekend put that idea off. It is ok though, because it was cold and raining. We did spend one morning visiting other campers and having a wonderful camping breakfast! There is nothing like espresso while camping!



I got a bit of knitting done, but not as much as planned. That always happens when I am visiting. I have great plans to knit all the time, but I end up chatting too much to remember LOL!!

Daisy had a wonderful time being out in nature! She met a new friend, Shadow, and ran around the campground chasing squirrels. The dogs had a squirrel stuck up a tree for at least an hour!



Can you see the poor squirrel?



I have been relisting some of my Coffee Condoms in the shoppe and today I hope to get some pictures taken of some new items. Hopefully the sunshine will hold out!

Thank you for all the wonderful comments!! I love receiving every single one of them!!

Have a creative day!!!

2 comments:

Brandi Hussey 6:36 p.m.  

It's supposed to be summer, but I'm ready for the cooler weather!

Caffeinated Crafts 10:13 p.m.  

Yeah I don't miss the days of 35C!! I do love autumn. All the changes are just so amazing!
Thanks for reminding me!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP