Friday, August 31, 2007

Butterflies

Just popping in quick to say that I caught a butterfly!!




Oh... I mean I bought a butterfly!! LOL!! It is actually a Cutterfly by Cutter Bee. Here it is open:



It is a multi-tool for crafters!! It has a rotary blade, needle nose pliers, a distress tool (a file) that can be used as a screwdriver and a Rub-On tool as well, tweezers, a paper piercer, an embossing stylus, scissors and a 13" tape measure. They are all attached to a handy keychain! I was humming and hawing about it and DH looked at it and said "hey, it's a tool, you have to have it!" LOL!! I will let you know how it works!

Well, off to read my new book! I haven't been posting the last couple of days because I am lost in Diana Gabaldon's newest book! It is called Lord John and the Brotherhood of the Blade. I get so absorbed in her books!!

Have a great evening!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP