Tuesday, July 31, 2007

No Excuses

Yes, I am still here.
It has been a busy month, but that is no excuse for not keeping up on the blog.

I have sat down to write a few times, but seem to just come up blank. Then I go off to some of my favourite blogs and think that I can never blog that well, so I just don't.
Silly, huh? I know. Everyone has their own style of blogging and I think I just need to find my own instead of thinking I should be like everyone else. Not that every blog out there is the same! They are all so different and so wonderful. I just need to find my own way. So I hope you can bear with me while I figure out my blogging path!

I got a couple of books out from the library on blogging. One is The Weblog Handbook: Practical Advice on Creating and Maintaining Your Blog by Rebecca Blood and the other is No One Cares What You Had for Lunch: 100 Ideas for Your Blog by Margaret Mason. Hopefully these books will give me some wonderful insight into how I want to blog.

July has seen my youngest daughter turn 12, my oldest daughter turn 18! and myself turn 38. It has been an interesting month. I can feel some big changes coming. Do you ever get that feeling that there is something big just waiting in the wings? I think I am in need of some change right now. I think it will be exciting and I can hardly wait to see what is in store!!

I am going to end this post here, but I will be back later with some pictures and some tales of the month of July!

Thanks for reading!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda 8:30 p.m.  

Hi! Thanks for leaving kind comments on my blog, makes me feel that people out there are actually reading! You have a wonderful blog too and really great, unique products! Go Etsy! =)

yours truly 1:18 p.m.  

Hi there ... I think your blog is just great, and I beg to differ... I absolutely do care what "someone" had for lunch! I may decide I want it, too! I think what is so great about blogging is that it is a day in the life of the mundane ... we get so much negative and meaningless media flash, I love the calm, endearing, personality-fused, everyday chat I find in the blogs. So many wonderful things happening in the world, every day, every moment; birthdays, special meals, garden walks, bouquets, cozy rooms, beloved animals and family, day trips, private worries over the small and immense ... herein lies the absolute attraction of the blog! Keep doing what you're doing and don't worry... you have your own unique style!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP