Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We're Home!


Hi all!!
We are back safely from BC. We have actually been back for a bit, but I have been so busy catching up on yard work and house work. Our trip was great! It was too short as usual, but it was just awesome to catch up with everyone! We stayed with our friends Rhonda and Bev! Thanks so much for opening your home to us!! We all miss you!! It was so nice to wake up and chat up a storm with my friend Rhonda, the creativity that flows out of her is so contagious!

We got to visit our new neice while out there!



She is so beautiful and just so precious! Ron and Debbie are going to be the best parents!!

All the visits went by just too quickly. And then it was time to turn around and come home. BC is just so beautiful! I miss the trees and the ocean and the mountains. I do think the roads are narrower there though LOL!!



I have been knitting for enjoyment lately and haven't knit up too many Coffee Condoms for the shop. I do have a few to put up though that I made with some soy/wool blend yarn that I found. On the way too BC, I knit a cute baby hat and on the way back, I started a baby sweater that is just about done. I will put up a picture when it is finished. I have been really enjoying just knitting for pleasure again. I think this is a sign that I have to get my rear in gear and make some other things for the shop. Now if my garden would stop begging for my attention!! LOL!!

I am going to put up a few pictures from our trip, but if you want to see more, you can go to my flickr site.





Have a beautiful day!!

1 comments:

Pam McFadyen 9:53 a.m.  

Great site! Lovely pics! I just noticed that my lurearts blog is on your list. Could you please change the URL to http://lureartsceramics.blogspot.com/
as this is my more professional blog. Cheers, Pam

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP