Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sleepy

Do you ever have one of those days that when you wake up you are more sleepy than when you went to bed the night before?? Well, that's the type of day I have been having. I feel like I stayed up all night partying, but was actually in bed by 11:30pm! I knit a little this morning when I got up at 7:00am, but quickly put it aside and just listened to a couple of Craftcast podcasts. When I got DH up at 10:00am (he works night shift), I laid down and took a bit of a cat nap. That didn't help either. So, I've been slogging around the house all day, not getting around to much. I did take a few pictures in the garden of the first bee I have seen this year. He was enjoying one of the few flowers he could find.




I am heading to bed early tonight in hopes that I can be more productive tomorrow! NCIS and then lights out!

Night!!!

1 comments:

NA 1:18 p.m.  

Beautiful photographs. You just been tagged! Check my blog to play along http://enthral-enthral.blogspot.com/2007/05/i-was-tagged.html

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP