Tuesday, April 24, 2007

18 Years!!



This past Sunday, DH and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary!! Happy Anniversary Hans! It is funny because in one way, I can't believe it has been 18 years already! Time sure flies! But in another way, I can't believe that it has only been 18 years. It seems like we have known each other forever and I can't remember a time when didn't love him! Every day I find something new to love about him. He is really an amazing man! He is very loving and caring and spoils me rotten and he is such a wonderful father too!
We had a wonderful day. We went downtown to the Bird store and got a new feeder to give the birds some peanuts and some suet refills. Then we had lunch at our favourite hot dog place - Le Chien Chaud. Yum!!! Next we hit Starbucks and got a free coffee for bringing our own mugs on Earth Day. Then home for some relaxing time. The kids were making sushi for dinner, so we decided to go out for sushi ourselves!! We tried out the new Sumo restaurant in our area. The sushi was delicious and the girls working there were so sweet! After a tea at Second Cup we came home and watched a movie and had a good discussion about it before bed. It was a wonderful day and I can hardly wait to see where this year takes us!!
We had what I hope is our last major snowfall this past Friday. It is already gone as we have had temperatures in the teens this past week. There was enough snow that Hans had to go out and shovel. Daisy LOVES when Hans has to shovel and just has to go out with him! Here is the one member of our family who can't get enough snow!



Take a close look at this picture! I don't know how she does this! Snow catching should be a winter Olympic sport!!! LOL!!!

I have been still knitting more Coffee Condoms and avoiding experimenting with other ideas that I have floating around my head. Hans built me a light box with some instructions that we found on the net.



I have a bunch of Coffee Condoms waiting to have their picture taken and I am going to retake the pictures of the ones already listed in my shop. I am quite excited to see how this works! I will post some pictures when they are done.

2 comments:

Outsider Art In A Box 4:02 p.m.  

Hey Happy 18 yrs!!! time does fly in amazing ways...light box let me know what i need maybe we can build one for moi when u come...

Toodles
Rhonda

Caffeinated Crafts 4:35 p.m.  

Thanks!!
You bet we will make a light box for you. All you need is a cardboard box and some tissue paper.
Here's the link http://strobist.blogspot.com/2006/07/how-to-diy-10-macro-photo-studio.html

I can hardly wait to see you!
Kathy

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP