Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Is it Spring?

So, what have I been up to??
I keep asking myself that too!
I have been knitting away, making up a bunch of Coffee Condoms that I will be putting up in my shop soon. I have also been hibernating quite a bit with all the snow we have been having on and off. I find it a bit depressing when we have 12C to 16C for a few days and then the next we wake up to snow and -10C. But alas, that is spring in Calgary. You would think that I would be used to it by now. This next week is supposed to be nice, though so hopefully that will bring my spirits back up!!!!

Michael's had a coupon for 50%off this past weekend! We picked up a starter kit for screen printing! I have succeeded in getting DH interested in it!! He is soooo creative and I hope this will give him an outlet for his creativity! I think it would be so great to put some of his art up in my shop or maybe one day for him to open his own Etsy shop!!! He is also a bit of a techie! We always say he is hardware and I am software. He likes to take the computers apart and add things and I enjoy the programming and such. You can find a link to the blog he is trying to get going up at the top right of my page. Say "hey" to him if you go take a look. He doesn't think anyone is looking at it. Of course, if he had more time, I am sure there would be more on his blog. It is a work in progress though!!!!

I am going to leave you today with some spring life from my garden! This makes me feel so good and gives me hope that the beautiful weather is on its way!!!




2 comments:

Unknown 8:18 a.m.  

I love the fairy sculpture! It's practically summer here. I've got my top off my jeep and I'm wearing a tank top. I'll try to send some warmness your way ;) And I left a comment for your hubby :)

Caffeinated Crafts 8:44 p.m.  

Thanks Mandi! I love her too! I need a few more fairies in my garden this year!
Thanks for commenting on DH's blog!! That made his day LOL!!!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP