Tuesday, February 06, 2007

New Ideas

I have been playing around with some new ideas for Caffeinated Crafts. I have been researching ideas and trying to give them a caffeinated theme. Today I was playing with paper!! I made my first ever single signature book!




It is in the shape of a tea bag! I need to work at getting the pages neater, but I am very pleased with how it turned out.
The other thing I made today was a set of tea cards with envelopes.





The envelopes seal up in a way that you have to tear into them like you would when you tear open a tea bag. I still have to add something to the card and get some good sized stickers for the front of the envelopes so that you can write the address and such. I am pleased with these as well!!

Otherwise, I have been doodling and oranizing my craft supplies. I have also still been knitting up Coffee Condoms. I sold one this week after having a dry spell since christmas. Hopefully by adding some other products to my etsy site, sales will pick up. I would really like to make this more of a business, but it will really only improve if I shake off my shyness and promote myself more!

Well, off to see what else I can come up with!
Bye for now!

1 comments:

Outsider Art In A Box 4:12 p.m.  

Total Kewl Kathy!!!
Love it!!!
been off line as my computer crashed just got it back..found an awesome tech.

Rhonda

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP