Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Catch the Flying Time

Where does the time go?? Has anyone ever figured this out? It seems like the older I get, the shorter the days seem. I swear I used to get more done in a day than I do now and my kids are older and need me less?? It is a mystery to me!!

I have made up a bunch more Coffee Condoms and will be putting them up on my Etsy site, Caffeinated Crafts, daily. I have had a few requests for custom colour combinations and I love that! It is great to see other peoples' ideas. I also just finished a cozy for my French press. I am going to try it out on mine today and then I may make up a few to sell.

DD#1 and I were thinking about doing a craft fair this year, but all the craft fairs in our area were only 1 day. When did that happen? When I used to do them years ago with my sister, they were 2 or 3 days even if it was a long weekend. Now they are asking for $40 for just 6 hours! I can't imagine doing all that planning and setting up for only 6 hours of sale time. It just doesn't seem worth it.

I love all of the crafty podcasts out in cyberspace. Have you listened to them? I really enjoy turning on my ipod, putting on my earphones and listening to all those creative people while knitting away. There are some amazing people out there and they are all so inspiring!! I have even got an FM receiver for my car so I can listen to them when I am driving or waiting to pick up DD#1 from work.
Here is a list of my favourite podcasts:

Cast-On
CraftSanity
Crafty Chica
Crafty Girls
CraftyPod
Cut Out + Keep
Knit with Cat Hair
KnitCast
Lime & Violet
SCRAPcast
The Mosh Knit

If you know of any others that I am missing, I would love to hear about them!

Have a beautiful day!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP