Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Visits and Crafting

I had a wonderful visit from my friend Nena and her kids this past weekend. It was sooo nice to see them. We miss them so much since they moved up north. We did a lot of chatting, a lot of crafting and ok-- some drinking :) Nena is working on Eris for her mom. It is so beautiful and what a wonderful pattern! We went down to Fabricland for Nena to pick up some quilting supplies. I had to close my eyes and put my hands in my pockets and repeat "I do not need another hobby... I do not need another hobby!" LOL!!! Boy was that hard!!

I knit up some more Coffee Condoms this weekend and finished some for a wholesale order as well. Check out my Etsy site to see the new ones. Caffeinated Crafts. I also have some bookmarks and some stitch markers on there.

Autumn has arrived. The leaves are turning beautiful colours and there is a slight nip in air. I love this time of year. The feeling of change is so exciting and I love preparing for the colder days of winter. We are going to try a lot of new soups this autumn and winter. Our current favourite is "Scrumptious Spanish Chickpea and Chorizo Soup" from Jamie Oliver's cookbook "jamie's dinners". It is so good!! You will have to give it a try!
Well, off to the library!

3 comments:

Outsider Art In A Box 8:15 p.m.  

kewl colors kathy!!!!
wow that sounds like alot of self control there in a quilting store lol lol

Anonymous 9:34 a.m.  

Wow! A friend sent me your blog link... I need to get a CC in purple and brown! If you ever knit them in that combo (it matches my hair!) I'll buy 2!!

Caffeinated Crafts 7:53 p.m.  

Hey Lynette,
I just came across your comment! I will see what I can come up with and let you know.
Thanks for checking out my site!
Kathy

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP