Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Changes

Hello! Are you still there?? :)

Well, obviously I haven't posted for a while. I haven't been working too much on my Etsy site. My interest started to wane a bit which meant that interest in my items waned as well. Etsy is a great site! You do have to be willing to put in the work to get your name out though. If you do, you will be rewarded with lots of business!

Anyways, I have decided to move the parts of this blog that don't have to do with my business to a new blog. You can now find me at Kathy Braun. Come on over and take a look!!

See you there! Thanks for reading this blog.


2 comments:

Dot 3:20 p.m.  

I love your coffee condoms.. really cute!

Caffeinated Crafts 8:54 p.m.  

Thanks!!!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP