Sunday, March 16, 2008

Knitting and Gardening

Ok, I am combining posts here. Weekends, apparently, can be very busy with little time to sit down and write!



I am currently knitting Clapotis. It is coming along quite nicely. I am really enjoying this pattern. I did one extra repeat on the increase section to hopefully make it a little wider. I have to admit, I was a little frightened of dropping the stitches in the beginning, but now I am looking forward to that part. I am using the Lorna's Laces that I got at Value Village. I love thrift stores!!




Well, there wasn't a lot of gardening today as I woke up to this!




We were supposed to drive up to Banff this weekend for DD#2's climbing competition, but at 6am there was still too much ice on the roads to get out of the city. Good thing she had gone up yesterday with another family so she still got to climb.

We did get to Seedy Saturday yesterday though. It is a place to buy or trade heritage seeds. What fun!! We got a few different kinds of tomato seeds, beans, cucumbers and spaghetti squash seeds. It is a good start to this year's garden!!



Hope you had a good weekend!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP