Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Happy St. Patty's Day!!



Did you see any Leprechauns?

Last night I found out about iCraft.ca! What a great site!! I have opened a shoppe there. You should go take a look at the site. If you open a shop before March 31st, you can list for a year for free! It is just starting out, but it looks like it is going to be big! By the way, you don't have to be Canadian to join. I listed a simple light blue Coffee Condom on iCraft.ca. I can hardly wait to list some more.



I think it is really important to not put all you eggs in one basket and to diversify a bit.

Enjoy your business!!



1 comments:

Steven Brown 4:05 AM  

Thanks for the info. Very well written and easy to follow. I have posted a few of my articles on Wacanai.com(http://www.wacanai.com/intro). It's nice because I just link it to my page and when someone searches for anything similar to my article then they recommend mine. They also have some graphs that you can put on your page to help track who's reading your stuff and how helpful they are finding it.

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP