Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Gocco

Yesterday was a good thrifting day. We took DD#2 to the naturopath who happens to be right beside Good Will. (Lucky, I know!) I was wandering around and picked up a couple of coffee mugs. Then I turned down one aisle and there it was!!!!



I was so excited! It was open, but it looks like it wasn't used. Two of the light bulbs are missing, but all of the inks are still sealed. The pen is missing though, but that is alright! There were also 3 tubes of pearl ink! All of this for only $35!! I was just beside myself. When I got it to the car and showed DS the original price of $139 he looked at me and said "Start the car! Start the car!!" LOL!! That is exactly how I felt!!

I love thrifting!!

6 comments:

Brandi Hussey 7:50 p.m.  

Oh my goodness, that was an awesome deal!! Yay! I just saw an article about Gocco printing and it looks like so much fun - have you done it before?

I also stopped by to welcome you to the Indiepublic Blog Ring! Thanks for joining!

PAC 11:48 p.m.  

oh wow, that is such a fabulous deal!! I've always wanted to try gocco printing too! Have fun!

Caffeinated Crafts 9:27 a.m.  

I haven't tried the Gocco yet. I have a few things I have to finish before I let myself play LOL!!

Brandi, thanks for the welcome to the Indiepublic Blog Ring!

yours truly 6:11 p.m.  

What a cool find! Great deal!

CREATIVEGoddess 10:23 a.m.  

Oh! I am so jealous! How cool for you!

Janice 5:52 a.m.  

What a great bargan - looking forward to seeing some pictures of your work with it!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP