Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Chinook....more snow...chinook.....

Today was beautiful. I think it got up to 10C today. The snow of the last few weeks is melting quickly. There are puddles everywhere! It is supposed to be a warm week!

The craft room is basically done.



It has now been primed and the cupboards are up!! It is really great to finally see it get to this point. Now we have to go get our work tables and maybe a few more shelves. I was thinking of putting up a book shelf underneath the whole set of cabinets. It would be great to have my craft books all right where I do my crafts!! DS was happy to have his own cupboard for his art and claymation stuff. We went through all our games and puzzles and really thinned them out. We do love our board games!! It was hard to do, but we all agreed that we had outgrown some. I still have a bunch of stuff that I have to find a place for though. Where did all this stuff come from?? LOL!!! I am thinking of destashing some of my yarn (big step for me) and may list it on my Etsy site. With all this beautiful sun, I should get some great pictures of my stuff. I am really enjoying my new camera. Still figuring it all out, but it is getting easier!!

I have almost finished my Coffee Condom order. It has taken me a bit longer than I thought because of the work in the basement and having caught my daughter's cold. But I am back on track and they are almost done! I have been trying to put a couple in my shop as well. It sure has been a slow start to the year, but I am confident that things will pick up!

3 comments:

Anonymous 8:39 a.m.  

Sounds like you're going to have a fabulous craft room!

Caffeinated Crafts 8:35 a.m.  

Thanks! I can hardly wait for it to be all done!
Thanks for checking out my blog!

gary rith 7:57 a.m.  

....and then all that snow blew down here......

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP