Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Happy New Year

Hi!
Yes I know it's the middle of January already, but I am still going to wish everyone a happy new year!
I have been spending the last couple of weeks trying to figure out the direction in which I want Caffeinated Crafts to head.
I still love my Coffee Condoms, but since I love to do all kinds of crafts I was getting a little bored with them. I have decided that I since my name is Caffeinated Crafts, that I am going to all things themed with Caffeine. Coffee will be my main focus with my love for tea being second. I have been brainstorming with a bunch of ideas and now have to sit down and try to create some of them. So watch this space and my Etsy shop for some new things.
Another new thing is that this is my first blog entry written on my new MacBook!!! I haven't used an Apple since I was doing some programming in high school! That was 20 years ago!!! They sure have changed LOL!! It has been pretty easy to get used to it, now I just want to figure out how to get the most of it. I've used pc's for the last 10 years and am very comfortable with them and getting them back to the way I want them if I experiment with a program or setting. Now I just need to get as comfortable with this Mac! One of the things you will notice is missing in this blog post is pictures! I have yet to figure out how to see the network and the pc that has all my pictures! I will figure that out soon I am sure and then it will be back to the pictures!
Well, that's it for now! If you haven't checked out my friend Rhonda lately, go visit her blog and see all the new things going on with Outsider Art in a Box!!
Bye!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP