Monday, July 31, 2006

OK.....

Ok, here I am. I've been busy as a bee working on different things and planning things.
First of all, my garden is doing beautifully!! We have more lettuce and peas than we know what to do with. LOL!!
We made our front garden a bit bigger and now have a bit less grass! Yeah!!













On the crafting front, I have been busy making up a bunch of Coffee Condoms for the project - Outsider Art in a Box - that my friend Rhonda has been doing. I sent her off 20 the other day. I call them Coffee Condoms not coffee sleeves, because a friend of mine gave those cardboard coffee sleeves that name years ago and I can't think of them as anything else. My dh came up with a slogan for them: "Use a Coffee Condom, don't get burned!" I know, LOL, funny guy, but it really works for them. I have also been working on my Celtic Knot sweater and have finally got it going again. I really want to finish this one before I start knitting another big project.

As I mentioned in my last quick post, I have finally opened and Etsy shop. You can find me at Caffeinated Crafts



I have added some of my bookmarks and stitch markers so far and have more to add. There is also one of my Coffee Condoms and there will be more as I make them. Please come on over and have a look and tell me what you think!

I am going to fix up this blog a bit and then go knit some more!
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Anonymous 3:24 a.m.  

Wow, your garden looks so beautiful, such a nice spot to work in! And I really love your Coffee Condoms (including the name!), such a great idea! Thanks also for sharing the link to your Etsy Shop, I'm off to have a look through your page there right now!

Caffeinated Crafts 3:27 p.m.  

Thank you for the compliments! Your blog looks great!
Kathy

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP